................................We are 8 quilters inspiring and challenging each other while having loads of fun playing in fabric!..........

Sunday, April 29, 2012

May Challenge

I have been wanting to re-purpose these old subway tokens into a quilt somehow.  Have seen some interesting quilts made of used tea bags, real pennies, candy wrappers, onion bags, bubble wrap, CD's ,  so I am asking you to use an unconventional material with your fabrics in this challenge.  No rules, just head for the nearest dumpster and see what you can find.

5 comments:

  1. I've got my thinking cap on!!! ;-) great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so totally excited about this. And I am so far behind on so many things. I have saved so many unconventional things to do something with, this may be right up my alleyway!

    glen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm already thinking of things . . . this will be fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! We appreciate your KIND words! leave an email address if you want us to respond.